viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2017

39.- SUSPICIOUS MINDS. Elvis Presley. 1968





We're caught in a trap,I can't walk out,
 because I love you too much, baby
Why can't you see what you're doing to me
 when you don't believe a word I say?
We can't go on together with suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams on suspicious minds
So, if an old friend I know stops by
 to say hello would I still see suspicion in your eyes?
Here we go again asking where I've been
you can't see the tears are real
 I'm crying 
We can't go on together with suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams on suspicious minds
Oh, let our love survive,
 oh no, dry the tears from your eyes
Let's don't let a good thing die
 when, honey, you know I've never lied to you


01.-We're caught in a trap,I can't walk out, because I love you too much, baby
02.-Why can't you see what you're doing to me when you don't believe a word Isay?
03.-We can't go on together with suspicious minds
04.-And we can't build our dreams on suspicious minds
05.-So, if an old friend I know stops by to say hello would I still seesuspicion in your eyes?
06.-Here we go again asking where I've been
07.-you can't see the tears are real I'm crying
08.-We can't go on together with suspicious minds
09.-And we can't build our dreams on suspicious minds
10.-Oh, let our love survive, oh no, dry the tears from your eyes
11.-Let's don't let a good thing die when, honey, you know I've never lied toyou



No hay comentarios: