domingo, 17 de septiembre de 2017

34.- A NATURAL WOMAN. Aretha Franklin.1967





YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN

1
Looking out on the morning rain
I used to feel so uninspired
and when I knew I had to face another day
Lord, it made me feel so tired
Before the day I met you, life was so unkind
but you´re the key to my peace of mind
because you make me feel, you make me feel,
You make me feel like  a natural woman


2


you came along to claim it

I didn't know just what was wrong with me

untill your kiss helped me name it

now I'm no longer doubtful of what I'm living for

and if I make you happy I don't need to do more

because you make me feel, you make me feel,

you make me feel like  a natural woman



3


and I just want to be, close to you, you make me feel so alive

you really, really really make me feel

you make me feel, you make me feel like  a natural woman



No hay comentarios: