viernes, 4 de agosto de 2017

 10.- DON´T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD.  The Animals. 1965



El video es la obra completa subtitulada en inglés y castellano. Con los enlaces inferiores podemos  repetir cada frase las veces que creamos convenientes, basta con pulsar el botón derecho y elegir bucle. A disfrutar!

1
sometimes I feel a little mad
well don't you know that no-one alive can always be an angel
when things go wrong I seem to be bad
I'm just a soul who's intentions are good
oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood


2
with a joy that's hard to hide
and sometimes it seems that all I have to do is worry
and then you're bound to see my other side
I'm just a soul who's intentions are good
oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood


3
that I never mean to take it out on you
life has it's problems and I get my share
and that's one thing I never mean to do
cause I love you


4
I have thoughts like any other one
sometimes I find myself alone and regretting
some foolish thing, some little simple thing I've done


No hay comentarios: