lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

4.- MY GIRL. The Temptations. 1964




(Cada enlace es un trozo de video; puesto en marcha, pulsar botón derecho y elegir bucle. Repetimos en voz alta hasta que la pronunciación sea buena... o nos cansemos, que ya  lo haremos bien  cuando estemos en Detroit, Michigan.)


1
I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day. 
When it's cold outside
I've got the month of May
.

CHORUS (estribillo)
I guess you'd say 
what can make me feel this way?
My girl, my girl, my girl
I´m talking about my girl my girl.
 


I've got so much honey 
the bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song
than the birds in the trees.




3
I don't need no money, fortune, or fame. 
I've got all the riches baby one man can claim.


I've got sunshine on a cloudy day 
with my girl.
I've even got the month of May
with my girl









No hay comentarios: